Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jericho Borja
Dr. Jericho Borja, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Borja is affiliated with Methodist Medical Center of Oak Ridge, Nea Medical Center and Kings County Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Jericho Borja has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Jericho Borja is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Cynthia Pearman
Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0.21 mi30
Dr. Anand Patel
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Knoxville, TN 0.59 mi17
Dr. Steven Ratcliff
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0.59 mi14