The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerilyn Allen
Dr. Jerilyn Allen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Willimantic, CT, with other offices in Norwich, CT and Colchester, CT (and 1 other location). She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Allen is affiliated with William W Backus Hospital, Windham Hospital and Windham Community Memorial Hospital, Inc. And Hatch Hospital Corporation, Willimantic CT. Dr. Allen has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jerilyn Allen has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Jerilyn Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willimantic, CT.
Dr. William Culviner
Willimantic, CT 0.01 mi26
Dr. Steven Green
Allergy and Immunology, Otolaryngology
Willimantic, CT 0.01 mi36
Dr. Stephen Rouse
Allergy and Immunology, Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Willimantic, CT 0.01 mi37