A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerimiah Lysinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerimiah Lysinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lysinger
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerimiah Lysinger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Lysinger graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lysinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Community Medical Center Inc
- Stillwater Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerimiah Lysinger MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Jerimiah Lysinger practice?
- Dr. Jerimiah Lysinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerimiah Lysinger practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Billings, MT.
See Billings Pediatricians and Billings Pediatric Specialists.