Dr. Jerjis Denno Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Posted on July 16th, 2013

Over twenty years ago, I suffered a back injury that severely affected the muscle function to my lower extremities. I could only walk by locking my knees and shifting my weight from side to side swinging my legs forward. I was loosing control of my bladder and bowels, all this before the age of 30. I had been to two "insurance" doctors who both said there was nothing wrong with me. I was to the point of giving up until a friend of my family mentioned Dr. Denno. He was very caring and concerned. After he conducted my spinal surgery, all of the strength was restored to my legs and my bladder/bowel situation was corrected as well. After 20+ years I am going strong. God bless you Doc.

Posted on November 25th, 2015