Dr. Jermina Ogilvie-Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jermina Ogilvie-Williams?

May 14th, 2017

You are better off treating yourself.

Worst Dr. ever!

October 3rd, 2015

Good experience

I saw Dr Williams for the first time a months ago when my soon had high fever. She was very kind and checked him pretty well. She also took her time to explain to me how to deal with fever since Liam is my first child and I had no idea what to do. Two weeks later I had to go back for my soon's 14 months appointment and we saw Dr William again. She was outstanding even better than the first time. My husband could not be at the office with us and he had questions to ask the Dr Williams so she spoke to him over the phone and she was very patient answering all the questions. I definitely recommend her.

December 8th, 2016