A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerod Lunsford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerod Lunsford is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerod Lunsford, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Dr. Lunsford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerod Lindsey Lunsford MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerod L. Lunsford practice?
- Dr. Jerod Lunsford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerod Lunsford practices Emergency Medicine near Amarillo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Amarillo Emergency Physicians.