A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Albright graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Albright has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hutchinson Hospital
- Promise Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Albright accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Family Health Partners - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jerold Albright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerold D. Albright practice?
Dr. Jerold Albright practices Family Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery near Hutchinson, KS.
See Hutchinson Family Physicians and Hutchinson Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garrett Albright, Dr. Gerry Albright, Dr. Geraldo Albright, Dr. Garret Albright