A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerold Albright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Albright graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Albright has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hutchinson Hospital
- Promise Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerold Dee Albright MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerold D. Albright practice?
- Dr. Jerold Albright has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerold Albright practices Family Medicine near Hutchinson, KS.
See Hutchinson Primary Care Doctors.