Dr. Jerold Beerends Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 29th, 2013

Ruined my life

Dr. Beerends misdiagnosed me for over 10 years. He shrugged my symptoms off as allergies, vision problems, etc., without ever performing the necessary and routine tests. By the time I turned 10, my symptoms were almost unbearable, and Beerends continued to misdiagnose me with the greatest arrogance known to man. My parents finally had it, once they realized he was wrong, and took me to a neurologist. The neurologist promptly performed an MRI and CT scan, and diagnosed me correctly; something Beerends failed to do. I often wonder what my life would be like if Dr. Beerends had just done his job.

October 31st, 2009

Did not listen to patient

My daughter has frequent ear infection problems. When our normal doctor was on vacation our 6 yoa saw him. We told him of the ear problems. He dissmised it as the problem and did not go any further. We told him of inner ear problems and he blew us off. I would not recomend him or ever go back to him.

April 2nd, 2009