A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerold Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerold Black, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerold Black, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Black has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerold A Black FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jerold A. Black practice?
- Dr. Jerold Black has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerold Black practices Pediatrics near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Pediatricians.