Dr. Jerold Black Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerold Black?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Jerold Black?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2015

Best doctor I can imagine!

Our family is in love with Dr. Black! He is thorough, positive, informative, and interacts so well with our 4 year-old. She looks forward to going to see him and is even proud to get her shots (vaccines) from his staff (also terrific). I always learn something when I go to an appointment and am so thankful for this fantastic pediatrician. Be sure to ask about the pink giraffes!

September 8th, 2013

RN, CRNP

Office staff was nice, this is no reflection on them. As a nurse practitioner and mother, I was very disappointed in Dr. Black's close mindedness to work with us on a delayed vaccine schedule for OUR baby, even though the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends doctors work with parents on this, if they feel strongly about doing a delayed schedule. I don't want to make this into a vaccine debate, but if you want to do a delayed schedule, such as Dr. Sears', or don't want your baby to have MMR after Merck's two lead virologists of 20 plus years blew the whistle on them and filed a lawsuit for being forced to falsify vaccine effectiveness results and in some cases made the vaccine 4x's as strong (google it), etc. this Dr will not listen to concerns or work with you at all. You must bolus your little newborn with all the vaccines in the time recommended or you will be dismissed. End of story! Do you really want a doctor who will not practice individualized medicine or listen to parents? I have a friend who left his office crying after she took her first baby in and asked about Dr. Sear's schedule (she had a sister who had neuro deficits from vaccine and was concerned it could be genetic). He made her feel so bad and paranoid, she is a nurse as well, and had valid questions/concerns which deserved to be heard and respected.

September 5th, 2013

Best doctor ever!

My daughter absolutely loves dr. Black! I know she's safe going to him and I trust him with anything that has to do with her! Both of my nephews go to him and we all love him!

January 21st, 2013

Very Satisfied Patient

I am a firm believer on instincts and when Dr. Black walked in the door we were so relieved that we made the right decision on choosing him for our pediatrician. We felt like we were talking to a friend not a doctor. Great guy and good with little babies!

November 3rd, 2010

Amazin

I absolutely love Dr. Black. He is so caring and never makes me feel like my questions are a burden. He spends all the time with my son and me that is needed. I never feel rushed or like I a putting him out. He is so amazing with my son, he absolutely loves him. He pays a lot of attention to him and is great at putting him at ease.

October 26th, 2009

Don't Recommend

Dr. Black was arrogant, dismissive and curt. You would think that a pediatrician would not only want to work with children, but also their parents, but it did not feel this way when we were there. Overall our pediatricians and Sansum have been great just avoid Dr. Black.

Doctor's Response

I'm terribly sorry your visit did not meet up to your expectations. I take criticism seriously and am glad your visit didn't sour you to the excellent doctors at our clinic. I will continue to strive to make every visit to our facility a good one. Please don't let one bad encounter sour you to future visits.

SHOW