A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerold Boyers is Good. Dr. Boyers has been reviewed by 22 patients who have provided 12 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerold Boyers, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyers graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Boyers has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- University Medical Center Southern NV
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boyers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jerold Boyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerold E. Boyers practice?
Dr. Jerold Boyers practices Otolaryngology and Anesthesiology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Otolaryngologists and Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garrett Boyers, Dr. Gerry Boyers, Dr. Geraldo Boyers, Dr. Garret Boyers