A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerold Boyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerold Boyers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerold Boyers, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyers graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Boyers has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boyers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan