A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerold Boyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerold Boyers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerold Boyers, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyers graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Boyers has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerold E Boyers MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jerold E. Boyers practice?
- Dr. Jerold Boyers has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerold Boyers practices Otolaryngology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Otolaryngologists.