Dr. Jerold Boyers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

September 12th, 2016
No.. He's not a good doctor .. I'm going to complain to my primary doctor. Would never recommend him..

September 6th, 2016
I won't even go back to this Doctor
I went there to his office because I have clog on my ears, his assistant came over and she said she have to heat the water in the microwave, and she's carrying a plastic pitcher with water on it,and I said your gonna heat that plastic in the microwave and there's BPA on that? And she said she's been doing it for 17 years now. She clean my ears,After that Dr. Boyers came ask to look at he's hand, and told to get some kind of test that he did'nt explain what is that , he only stay there not even a minute, I don't even know if he check on my ears , he's so quick and get out right away. I won't even recommend him to anybody, and I won't even waste my time to come back there.

June 27th, 2013
Save yourself stress & find another doctor
I saw Dr Boyer in Jan 2013 for ear pain & ringing in my ears & prior ear infection. Before even looking at my throat he insinuated I had throat cancer. He spent maybe 5 mins, with me, looked down my throat & then told me to schedule appt to have a tube inserted down throat. Very abrasive, doesn't listen & absolutely unprofessional. Did not allow me to even describe other symptoms. I cancelled follow up appt, found another doc. Turns out I had an infected tooth. Once tooth was fixed I have had no ear pain or ringing in the ears since.

May 23rd, 2013
Never been somewhere so filthy and rude.
This place is the most disgusting place I have been to in my life. As far as a dr office. If you can even call it that. First I waited an hour and a half to be seen after arriving 15 minutes early for my appointment. The lady at the front desk had a horrible attitude and just stared at me when I told her I had been waiting over an hour. Then I finally get called back and the medical equipment looks like it is from the 50's something used from the saw movies. The dr kept yelling at me after I didn't understand what e was saying and he had to keep explaining. Also. The hazardous waste material box wa a trash can without a lid on the floor with bloody napkins in it with many other things. I felt so disgusting. I called my insurance to have this place black listed so we can no longer be referred here.

November 7th, 2012
Worst customer service
The receptionist was very rude. I tried to make an appointment and the receptionist did not want to hear what I had to say or what the appointment was for. The doctor was rude as well. I do not recommend this place to anyone.

April 24th, 2012
BEST DOCTOR I'VE SEEN IN YEARS
I have had various health issues related to my ears and nose and have never felt much improvement until I was seen by Dr. Boyers. While some of the complaints I have read are awful-- the truth of the matter is that I have recommended him to numerous people and followed up with them to inquire about the service they recieved...which was impeccable. He is smart, gets to the point and will not be satisfied until you are feeling better.

December 7th, 2011
WARNING: Worst Dotctor in History!!!!!
Worst Experience in my life!!!SAVE YOUR MONEY AND DONT GO HEREI waited for over two hours, AND I HAD AN APPOINTMENT, I would'nt have minded if the experence with the Doctor have gone better but "WAITING" was only the beginning of the terrorThe Staff, Everyone except one person was rudeOnce inside you would notice how dirty it is, the machines are filthy and even the chairs are falling apartTHIS DOCTOR IS THE COLDEST DOCTER I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Why did I wait TWO HOURS? to Get treated Horrible, this guy litterally DOESNT CARE AT ALL, he saw me for less than 5 Minutes.... All he did was put a stick in my mouth, and took my money.... Save yourself and Don't go there, read the rest of the reviews here on vitals.com I can already tell that people had it worse than me

September 28th, 2011
GREAT DR., HE SURES KNOWS HIS STUFF, STAFF WAS VERY NICE AND HELPFUL, OFFERED TO HELP ME FILL OUT MY PAPERWORK WHEN I NEEDED HELP, I WILL REFFER MY FAMILY TO HIM, HE IS AWSOME!

August 5th, 2011
Worst doctor I have ever seen!!!!
My appointment was supposed to be at 1pm but I didn't even get called to the back til after 2pm. I asked the lady that was taking me to the back if the wait was always this long. She said, " What do you expect you are at a clinic." Then she told me to sit in a chair in a little hall way and someone would be with me in a bit. Another lady came and tested my ears, then she took me to the examnation room. The equipment and chair looked like it came over on the wagon train in the early 1900's. A few minutes later the doctor came in and asked me what was wrong. I told him that I had my tonsil taken out several years ago and now I am having problems with them again. He looked in my mouth and told be very bluntly that there was nothing there and he would never do surgery because it was too close to my corroded artery and I would died on the operating table. I told him that there are big holes in that back of my throat that are painful, have yellow puss that smells bad and they bleed all the time. He told me that I needed to rinse with peroxide and then he left the room. This entire process took about 5 min.

July 16th, 2011
worst doctor ever!!!
don't ever make a mistake in going to this doctor! he's rude, doesn't spend time with patients (on our case no more than 3 mins!), no compassion, rip you off without doing anything, makes you feel more awful, waiting time is forever, office is filthy. is he even a doctor?! i hope someday he'd realize that he needs to change and that his patients are human beings and needed to be treated like one!

June 14th, 2011
no pain treatment
HE DID TREAT MY PROBLEM BUT DID NOT GIVE ME ANY PAIN NUMBING OINTMENT BEFORE HE DID THE PROCEDURE NOR LET ME KNOW HE WAS GOING TO START THE TREATMENT. I TOLD HIM IT WAS VERY PAINFUL AND HE SAID IT WAS NOT GOING TO DO ME ANY GOOD NOW THAT HE HAD STARTED SAID TREATMENT, HE STUFFED A COUPLE OF COTTON BALLS UP MY NOSE AND LEFT THE ROOM AND DID NOT EVEN ASK IF I WAS OK OR IF HE WAS FINISHED.I DID NOTICE THE TOOLS ON THE TRAY LOOKED OLD AND HAD SOME RUST ON EDGES.AFTER WAITING IN THE ROOM FOR 20 MIN.I FINALLY GOT UP TO ASK IF THE DR. WOULD BE RETURNING,HE DID AND SAID HE WANTED TO DO A FOLLOW UP TREATMENT IN 2 WEEKS. AS YOU CAN ALREADY GUESS I DID NOT RETURN.I HAVE WARNED ANY AND ALL FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS THAT IN MY OPINION HE IS NOT A VERY CARING DR.

June 1st, 2011
Questionable
I was not present, my husband and my mother were there for my 9 month old son. At the 1st appointment, my mother (a nurse of 35+ years) was asking questions related to his alleries and the affect it has on the 4 ear infections. She felt like he was blowing her off. Perhaps he needs an allergist but his info said he is knowledgable of allergies.Appointment 2, just my husband went. The Dr. answered all of the questions I had sent about inserting tubes except for 1. What are the cons or negative side effects of the procedure and he claims he has do this thousands of times to children under age 1.I'd love to hear from some of those parents.