A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerold Fadem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerold Fadem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fadem graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Fadem has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerold Joseph Fadem MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerold J. Fadem practice?
- Dr. Jerold Fadem has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerold Fadem practices Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists.