A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerold Grubman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerold Grubman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerold Grubman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Grubman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grubman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grubman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerold Grubman practice?
Dr. Jerold Grubman practices Urology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cranford, NJ and Old Bridge, NJ.
See Edison Urologists.