A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerold Grubman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerold Grubman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerold Grubman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Grubman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grubman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerold Grubman MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jerold Grubman practice?
- Dr. Jerold Grubman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jerold Grubman practices Urology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cranford, NJ and Old Bridge, NJ.
See Edison Urologists.