A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerold Hawn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawn
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hawn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerold Hawn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawn graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Hawn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Peace Harbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerold A Hawn MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jerold A. Hawn practice?
- Dr. Jerold Hawn has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerold Hawn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.