A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerold Litoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerold Litoff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Litoff
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Litoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerold Litoff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Litoff graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels.
Dr. Litoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerold Thomas Litoff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerold T. Litoff practice?
- Dr. Jerold Litoff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jerold Litoff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Simi Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Agoura Hills, CA and Newbury Park, CA.
See Simi Valley Orthopedic Surgeons.