A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerold Litoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerold Litoff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Litoff
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Litoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerold Litoff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Litoff graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels.
Dr. Litoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerold Thomas Litoff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerold T. Litoff practice?
- Dr. Jerold Litoff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerold Litoff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Simi Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newbury Park, CA and Agoura Hills, CA.
See Simi Valley Orthopedic Surgeons.