Dr. Jerold Litoff Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Jerold Litoff?

Posted on January 8th, 2015

A little late and forgot to send me my last Report , other then that he is a good person, and I fill he knows his job as my daughter and I both have gone to me more then once for our problems Rober t

Quack !!!!

Posted on August 22nd, 2014

This guy is the biggest quack I've ever come across.I truly believe they should take his licence away.

Posted on June 20th, 2012

I went to see Dr. Litoff for a problem with one of my fingers. He diagnosed it immediately. Proceeded to get a cortisone shot and during the entire procedure he was explaining everything to me, also he kept asking me if I was alright. He was prompt and very caring.

warning

Posted on May 27th, 2010

We used to call him Dr. Ripoff. He was always pawning used cast, braces etc. During High School, Has sprained ankle during a sport season. and he erroneously kept the cast on way longer. I guess to get extra cast and office visit. at the time he was working with Dr. Brown, who was whom we though we were going to see and got assigned Litoff. On another occasion He removed liquid from my knee, And he is were the warning to all is. upon inserting the needle in my and removing the liquid, he reinserted and dug around in a prying motion "looking" for more. A few years later at UCLA, playing sports, my anterior cruciate ligament tore. Upon orthoscopic inspection from the medical staff there, it was determine 80% of the ligament had a "perfect" cut, the rest had torn. In fact the cut was so perfect as was ask to volunteer for MRI imgaging and to be used for training since it should up nicely. I eventually had it repaired. It took my a while to put the two together. Warning , and maybe now he has his 5 mortgages and country club membership, but watch this guy.

Posted on July 7th, 2017