Dr. Jerold Litoff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

January 7th, 2015
A little late and forgot to send me my last Report , other then that he is a good person, and I fill he knows his job as my daughter and I both have gone to me more then once for our problems Robert

August 22nd, 2014
Quack !!!!
This guy is the biggest quack I've ever come across.I truly believe they should take his licence away.

July 22nd, 2013
Worse orthopedic surgeon ever! Doesn't deserve even one star but no stars was not an option !
My ex husband went to so called "Dr" Litoff with bad low back pain , he was then admitted to Simi Adventist Hospital for emergency surgery . My then husbands surgery took an obscene and concerning amount of time. I knew there was a problem but the neither the doctor or anyone never came out to give us an update . After many hours of surgery my husband wakes up to find he had absolutely no feeling in his left leg from the knee down, Jerold Litoff kept saying the feeling would come back...It never did. My husband had to walk with a cane permantely in his early thirties , he was limited in work due to the new disability he encountered at the hands of Jerold Litoff, not only that but his botched up back surgery left him in such constant miserable pain to the point that a few years after he committed suicide, in his note he said he could no longer live with the contant pain , he was miserAble, couldnt work nor play with his young sons anymore, suicide was the only way to end it. We took Dr Jerold Litoff to court and sued for malpractice after the botched up sugery yet my husband ended up with a small settlement from his team of heartless lawyers who encouraged my husband to get on with the business if living and not fight this any further , unfortunately my husband ended up taking his own life and shot himself in the heart thank to Jerold T Litoff who destroyed his life and him. I find it hard to believe he is still in practice .

June 20th, 2012
I went to see Dr. Litoff for a problem with one of my fingers. He diagnosed it immediately. Proceeded to get a cortisone shot and during the entire procedure he was explaining everything to me, also he kept asking me if I was alright. He was prompt and very caring.

May 27th, 2010
warning
We used to call him Dr. Ripoff. He was always pawning used cast, braces etc. During High School, Has sprained ankle during a sport season. and he erroneously kept the cast on way longer. I guess to get extra cast and office visit. at the time he was working with Dr. Brown, who was whom we though we were going to see and got assigned Litoff. On another occasion He removed liquid from my knee, And he is were the warning to all is. upon inserting the needle in my and removing the liquid, he reinserted and dug around in a prying motion "looking" for more. A few years later at UCLA, playing sports, my anterior cruciate ligament tore. Upon orthoscopic inspection from the medical staff there, it was determine 80% of the ligament had a "perfect" cut, the rest had torn. In fact the cut was so perfect as was ask to volunteer for MRI imgaging and to be used for training since it should up nicely. I eventually had it repaired. It took my a while to put the two together. Warning , and maybe now he has his 5 mortgages and country club membership, but watch this guy.