A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerold Michaelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerold Michaelson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerold Michaelson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Michaelson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Michaelson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerold Dennis Michaelson MD is a male Dermatologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jerold D. Michaelson practice?
- Dr. Jerold Michaelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerold Michaelson practices Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists.