A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerold Napier, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Napier graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Napier has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Helen Newberry Joy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Napier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jerold Napier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerold S. Napier practice?
Dr. Jerold Napier practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Hospitalist near Marquette, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Escanaba, MI.
See Marquette Internists and Marquette Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garrett Napier, Dr. Gerry Napier, Dr. Geraldo Napier, Dr. Garret Napier