A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerold Napier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerold Napier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerold Napier, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Napier graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Napier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Iron County Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerold Steven Napier FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jerold S. Napier practice?
- Dr. Jerold Napier has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jerold Napier practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Marquette, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Escanaba, MI.
See Marquette Internists and Marquette Nephrologists.