A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerold Noah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noah
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Noah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerold Noah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Noah graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Noah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ventura County Medical Center
- Santa Paula Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerold Anthony Noah MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerold A. Noah practice?
- Dr. Jerold Noah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerold Noah practices Family Medicine near Santa Paula, CA.
See Santa Paula Family Physicians.