A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerold Noah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noah
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Noah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerold Noah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Noah graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Noah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ventura County Medical Center
- Santa Paula Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerold Anthony Noah MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerold A. Noah practice?
- Dr. Jerold Noah has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerold Noah practices Family Medicine near Santa Paula, CA.
See Santa Paula Family Physicians.