A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerold Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerold Olson, Facial Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerold Olson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Olson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerold Olson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerold Olson practice?
- Dr. Jerold Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerold Olson practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Otolaryngologists and Tucson Plastic Surgeons.