A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerold Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerold Powers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerold Powers, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Powers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerold Lynn Powers MD is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jerold L. Powers practice?
- Dr. Jerold Powers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerold Powers practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Dermatologists and Scottsdale Pediatricians.