Learn more about Dr. Jerold Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerold Powers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powers
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Powers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerold Powers, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Powers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerold Lynn Powers MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jerold L. Powers practice?
- Dr. Jerold Powers has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerold Powers practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Dermatologists and Scottsdale Pediatricians.