Learn more about Dr. Jerold Shagrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerold Shagrin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shagrin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shagrin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerold Shagrin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shagrin graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shagrin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerold W Shagrin MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jerold W. Shagrin practice?
- Dr. Jerold Shagrin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerold Shagrin practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Berkley, MI.
See Berkley Internists and Berkley Rheumatologists.