A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerold Shagrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerold Shagrin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerold Shagrin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shagrin graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shagrin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerold Wm Shagrin MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jerold W. Shagrin practice?
- Dr. Jerold Shagrin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerold Shagrin practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Beverly Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Berkley, MI.