A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerold Shagrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerold Shagrin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerold Shagrin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shagrin graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shagrin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shagrin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerold W. Shagrin practice?
Dr. Jerold Shagrin practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Beverly Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Berkley, MI.