A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerold Yecies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerold Yecies is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerold Yecies, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yecies graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Yecies has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yecies accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerold J. Yecies practice?
Dr. Jerold Yecies practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manteca, CA and Modesto, CA.
See Stockton Pediatricians and Stockton Allergists.