A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Behrens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Behrens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Behrens
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Behrens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Behrens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Behrens graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Behrens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wyoming Medical Center
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Allan Behrens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerome A. Behrens practice?
- Dr. Jerome Behrens has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Behrens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Casper, WY.
See Casper Surgeons.