A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Bekker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Bekker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bekker graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bekker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Edward Bekker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerome E. Bekker practice?
- Dr. Jerome Bekker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Bekker practices Family Medicine near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MI.
See Canton Family Physicians.