A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Bernhoft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Bernhoft, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernhoft
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernhoft Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Bernhoft, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernhoft graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Bernhoft has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Sequoia Surgical Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Bernhoft MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerome Bernhoft practice?
- Dr. Jerome Bernhoft has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Bernhoft practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Orthopedic Surgeons.