A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Blumenthak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Blumenthak is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blumenthak
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blumenthak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Barry Blumenthak MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jerome B. Blumenthak practice?
- Dr. Jerome Blumenthak has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jerome Blumenthak practices Psychiatry near Yardley, PA.