Dr. Jerome Burke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerome Burke?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jerome Burke?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 23rd, 2017

Dr. Burke diagnosed & corrected my condition. I will be forever grateful. He's an amazing doctor.

July 7th, 2015

Best Gastroenterologist in the area

Dr Burke is an amazing Doctor who has a wonderful caring bedside manner. He really cares about his patients and will work hard to heal his patients.

December 14th, 2014

EGD and Colonoscopy

I was required to have pre-surgical testing, which included an EGD and colonoscopy. I had a GI consult with a CRNP and was scheduled to have both procedures done in-hospital several days later. I met Dr. Burke the morning of my procedures and he explained what he was going to do and why, and also told me what to expect afterwards. I was awakened from the procedures and was greeted by Dr. Burke who informed me he removed a couple polyps and also that I had a hiatal hernia, but also said everything went well and that overall things looked good and he would get back to me in about 2 weeks with the results of the biopsy and other testing. About 10 days later, Dr. Burke called to inform me that the polyps he removed were benign and other test results indicated a low-fat diet could be the fix. He said he wanted to see me back in 5 years rather than 10, as a preventative measure. It took approximately 3 hours from the time I left home until the time I returned home after the procedures. I don’t remember anything between the time I was rolled into the room where the procedures were done and when I woke up in the recovery room, but found this experience to be less unpleasant than I thought it would be, largely in part to Dr. Burke’s bedside manner. I would DEFINITELY recommend him to anyone who is scared or just unsure of what happens during either procedure as he was thorough, clear, and professional throughout. Thank you Dr. B and staff.

July 12th, 2012

does not seem to truely care about patient. Did not even follow up when waiting for a CAT scan result to see if there was a growth because he went on vac.

October 18th, 2011

I would recommend

In for a routine colonoscopy which I must have every 3 years based on previous conditions. Suburb staff supporting him in the Endoscopy center. His is caring, knows his stuff, makes things plain, and listens to you. Complete explanation at end of procedure. Excellent, prompt follow up by staff afterwards. I have had procedure done elsewhere in the last i5 years. This was the first time with Dr. Burke and his attending staff. None could be better.

June 13th, 2011

Excellent, caring doctor

I would recommend Dr. Burke in a heartbeat. He is my mother's physician and always takes a sufficient amount of time explaining everything to her and to me. He calls personally with results of tests - totally unlike any of her other doctors. He makes sure I am involved in any decision making and thoroughly explains his plan with me. Totally one of the best of my mother's (or mine for that matter) physicians.

July 28th, 2017