Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerome Canady
Dr. Jerome Canady, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton, MD, with another office in Washington, DC. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Transplant Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Canady is affiliated with Monongahela Valley Hospital and YaleNew Haven Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerome Canady has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jerome Canady is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton, MD.
Dr. Robert Dewitty
General Surgery, Surgical Oncology
Clinton, MD 0.01 mi45
Dr. Gregory Trachiotis
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Clinton, MD 0.17 mi29
Dr. Avinash Kasturi
Family Medicine, General Surgery
Clinton, MD 0.37 mi