A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Ciullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Ciullo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciullo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ciullo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Ciullo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciullo graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ciullo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome V Ciullo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerome V. Ciullo practice?
- Dr. Jerome Ciullo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Ciullo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Troy, MI.
See Troy Orthopedic Surgeons.