A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Ciullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Ciullo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciullo
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Ciullo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Ciullo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciullo graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ciullo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome V Ciullo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerome V. Ciullo practice?
- Dr. Jerome Ciullo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Ciullo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Warren, MI.
See Troy Surgeons.