Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
by John Lachman on Sep 10th, 2014

Excellent Doctor. He was my second opinion for my shoulder and I am glad I went to see him. The first Dr. I saw wanted to do a complete rotator cuff repair. I went to see Dr. Ciullo and found out what I thought. I did need surgery but not to the extent I was told. His staff provided excellent service also. Have a bad shoulder - This is the Doctor to see. You will get the right information.

|  excellent  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2012

Excellent results, back playing tennis.

|  shorder surgry  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2012

excellent doctor..!!!

|  very professional and straight to the point.x  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

Had a frozen shoulder issue in 2007 and was unaware of the problem until I went to see Dr. Ciullo. Needless to say I was happy I did!!! Therapy was the most difficult issue, 9 months to be accurate, without a proper exercise follow up you'll have some troubles. I am extremely pleased I chose Dr.Ciullo. One of the best, if not the best!!!!

|  Need shoulder surgury  |  show details
by Frank Kozlowski on Feb 28th, 2011

If you have a shoulder problem, Ciullois your man. This guy knows his shoulders.I screwed around with mine for 15years till i seen ciullo, He wanted to operate the next day, i was from out of town.said i wanted a week or to think on it.wish i would have seen him years ago, i may have him fine tune my other shoulder, now the one he fixed is my best shoulder.

|  Joe  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2011

Dr is excellent at what he does but his office personal needs some sensitivity training. Every time I call or visit the office for an appointment they are as rude as they come. Must be a burden to do your job. Dr has no beside manner.

Sep 23rd, 2010

Excellent surgeon. Fixed both of my shoulders; I couldn't be happier. Would recommend to anyone.

|  Patients are only treated as an income maker in Dr. Ciullo's office  |  show details
by former patients on Jun 2nd, 2010

His office staff are only interested in drawing big money out of patients and patients' insurances... There are no real care, nor real patients' interests in this clinic.

|  Second Opinion Required  |  show details
by Ace3155 on Sep 11th, 2009

If you are told you need surgery; seek a second opinion, I did and found my shoulder problem could be resolved w/o surgery.Also, I though it inappropriate that the "office staff" called to tell let you know you need surgery rather than the physician discussing your test results and offering options for treatment. When I asked the office person to ask the physician about any other alternatives to surgery, I was told surgery would be my only option. I'm glad I took the time to research my injury and seek the excellent consultation from two other physicians who both agreed surgery was not required.

by mike mefford on Apr 21st, 2009 on yahoo.com

I just want to thank Dr Ciullo for the great job he did on my shoulder. I have had problems for about 5 years with my shoulder. A/C arthritis, rotator cuff, and a torn tendion to mention a few of the problems. I had surgery in November 2007 in Saginaw and the surgeon did a horrible job. I was in worse condition than before the surgery. The 1st surgery was done through an open cut requiring 21 staples to close the wound. After 2 times at physical therapy and no luck I went to visit Dr. Ciullo. He was very professional and to the point about what needed to be done. I had my second surgery in January of 2009 and now it is april and I am 100% better. Finally after 5 years of pain I finally have a shoulder I can use again and have no pain. The procedure was awesome and was done arthroscopic with only 3 stitches. If anyone needs shoulder work don't even think about messing around with local surgeons. Go straight to the professional who by the way has been doing shoulders for about 27 years he told me. He has restored my faith in the medical field and has restored the use of my shoulder again so I can get back to a normal life with my kids and work without having to worry about needing pain medicine or being afraid to not do things because of the pain and lack of movement. The operation took about 1 3/4 hours. Turns out he had to do more work from the previous surgeons job than he would have had to do if I would have had him do it the first time. Again I can't thank him enough for the wonderful job he did and I hope this message gets out to help people with shoulder problems so they will experience a great operation from a wonderful person.

|  Had Shoulder surgery-very impressed with him.  |  show details
by Bill on Jul 27th, 2008

I could not be happier since my surgery. He only works on shoulders and he came very well recommended. I recommend him to everyone now!

May 31st, 2006 on yahoo.com

The Best Doctor in the United States: I went to 8 doctors when I was in high school and each of them had their own theory but the last doctor refered me to Dr Ciullo and he fixed my shoulder 10 years later I went back to him to fix my other shoulder he al

Mar 17th, 2005 on yahoo.com

patient: Dr. Cuillo is the best shoulder doctor around. I had shoulder problems for years. I was at least 6 doctors with these problems and he is the only one that was able to identify and fix the problem. God Bless you Doc.