Horrible, money hungry doctor who performs unnecessary surgeries show details Horrible, money hungry doctor who performs unnecessary surgeries
Jan 18th, 2016

Horrible, money hungry doctor who performs unnecessary surgeries and botches them. Without any real testing, he tells me that I have a slap lesion tear that requires surgery. During the surgery he finds there's nothing to fix so he purportedly 'tightens' my rotator cuff. Now I have lost a lot of range of motion and have to live with pain and reduced strength for rest of my life.

by ME Turner on Jan 12th, 2016

Dr. Cuillo preformed shoulder surgery on both my husband and I. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional in all aspects. I assume the difficulty in getting an appointment is because he is in high demand.

by Mary Lee Hamilton on Jan 9th, 2016

The Best !!!!!!!

you won't be sorry...top notch surgeon show details you won't be sorry...top notch surgeon
Dec 9th, 2015

Operated on my shoulder and did an excellent job...good as new..

BEWARE show details BEWARE
Oct 20th, 2015

This doctor has the habit of taking patients out of the recovery on the 5th floor and putting them on the 4th floor, getting them admitted, dragging out the IV antibiotics, and the nursing staff is horrible. Nurse was doing the "admission questions" as she was discharging the patient, left several times to "go introduce myself to the other patients", I had to help my brother to the restroom, as she didn't return to help him. We were told by the doctor that his last IV bag would be put on at 3pm. At 4:15pm, here comes the nurse to get it started. Never again.. NEVER AGAIN will anyone in THIS family, deal with such unprofessional people! We were stuck in that "heck" hole for 14 hours, and we live over 100 miles from there and had to go home the same day! And you would THINK a hospital would have a cafeteria or something! NOPE.. Just two vending machines that didn't work.

Fabulous Surgeon show details Fabulous Surgeon
by Karen Kelley on Jul 22nd, 2015

I had rotator cuff surgery on both shoulders 10 years ago and couldn't be more satisfied with my results. I'm now 68 and have absolutely no problems with them.

100% recovery! show details 100% recovery!
by Michele Whitaker on May 5th, 2015

Post-surgical pain highly manageable. I healed well and regained 100% range-of-motion. Dr. Ciullo is highly-recommended!!

by John Lachman on Sep 10th, 2014

Excellent Doctor. He was my second opinion for my shoulder and I am glad I went to see him. The first Dr. I saw wanted to do a complete rotator cuff repair. I went to see Dr. Ciullo and found out what I thought. I did need surgery but not to the extent I was told. His staff provided excellent service also. Have a bad shoulder - This is the Doctor to see. You will get the right information.

excellent show details excellent
Sep 12th, 2012

Excellent results, back playing tennis.

shorder surgry show details shorder surgry
Apr 28th, 2012

excellent doctor..!!!

very professional and straight to the point.x show details very professional and straight to the point.x
Dec 1st, 2011

Had a frozen shoulder issue in 2007 and was unaware of the problem until I went to see Dr. Ciullo. Needless to say I was happy I did!!! Therapy was the most difficult issue, 9 months to be accurate, without a proper exercise follow up you'll have some troubles. I am extremely pleased I chose Dr.Ciullo. One of the best, if not the best!!!!

Need shoulder surgury show details Need shoulder surgury
by Frank Kozlowski on Feb 28th, 2011

If you have a shoulder problem, Ciullois your man. This guy knows his shoulders.I screwed around with mine for 15years till i seen ciullo, He wanted to operate the next day, i was from out of town.said i wanted a week or to think on it.wish i would have seen him years ago, i may have him fine tune my other shoulder, now the one he fixed is my best shoulder.

Joe show details Joe
Feb 14th, 2011

Dr is excellent at what he does but his office personal needs some sensitivity training. Every time I call or visit the office for an appointment they are as rude as they come. Must be a burden to do your job. Dr has no beside manner.

Sep 23rd, 2010

Excellent surgeon. Fixed both of my shoulders; I couldn't be happier. Would recommend to anyone.

Patients are only treated as an income maker in Dr. Ciullo's office show details Patients are only treated as an income maker in Dr. Ciullo's office
by former patients on Jun 2nd, 2010

His office staff are only interested in drawing big money out of patients and patients' insurances... There are no real care, nor real patients' interests in this clinic.

Second Opinion Required show details Second Opinion Required
by Ace3155 on Sep 11th, 2009

If you are told you need surgery; seek a second opinion, I did and found my shoulder problem could be resolved w/o surgery.Also, I though it inappropriate that the "office staff" called to tell let you know you need surgery rather than the physician discussing your test results and offering options for treatment. When I asked the office person to ask the physician about any other alternatives to surgery, I was told surgery would be my only option. I'm glad I took the time to research my injury and seek the excellent consultation from two other physicians who both agreed surgery was not required.

Had Shoulder surgery-very impressed with him. show details Had Shoulder surgery-very impressed with him.
by Bill on Jul 27th, 2008

I could not be happier since my surgery. He only works on shoulders and he came very well recommended. I recommend him to everyone now!