A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Cohen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerome Cohen practice?
- Dr. Jerome Cohen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists and Port Charlotte Geriatric Doctors.