Dr. Jerome Cohen Is this you?

October 11th, 2011

Professional

Dr. Cohen has been my doctor for years. I appreciate his care and would not even think of switching doctors. I can't imagine why anyone would say anything negative about his bedside manner. I find him to be concerned about his patients.

January 18th, 2011

1000% Better than the VA Doctors

I have a VA Dr who could care less about my health. I always follow up with Dr. Cohen after visiting VA. For three years now he has done an exceptional job in helping me. I only wish he had more time to spend with me.

March 13th, 2008

Would not recommend ...

Horrible bedside manner. Very rude and condescending. Does not listen to patient questions or concerns. Pitches a fit if patient dares ask him a question about his diagnosis or treatment method. Very unprofessional.

Type 2 Diabetes