A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Cohen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Douglas Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome D. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Jerome Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Gastroenterologists.