A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Da Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Da Silva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Da Silva
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Da Silva Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Da Silva graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Da Silva has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome J Da Silva FRCSC and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerome J. Da Silva practice?
- Dr. Jerome Da Silva has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Da Silva practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Vancouver Orthopedic Surgeons.