A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Da Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Da Silva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Da Silva
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Da Silva graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Da Silva has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome J Da Silva FRCSC and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerome J. Da Silva practice?
- Dr. Jerome Da Silva has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Da Silva practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Vancouver Orthopedic Surgeons.