Dr. Jerome Dasilva MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 27th, 2014
Fabulous friendly
Dr. DaSilva did a perfect total knee replacement On my 90 year old mama!! Salmon creek hospital is awesome as well! Great follow up with Physical Therapy as well! Highly recommended!

May 3rd, 2014
Long association with doctor
In 2011 I injured my shoulder. I got an MRI and notice I had a small tear in one of the muscles. A cortisone shot was applied and that fixed things very nicely. Then in late 2013 I reinjured the same should. Another MRI was obtained and I had done significant more damage and in a different place. Another shot was administered to see if the body could heal itself again. After some time it was determined that it was not going to heal and actually was getting worse. Surgery was scheduled and I was fixed in less than two weeks. It is healing well with Rebound Therapy and my going to the swimming pool has accelerated that progress.

September 11th, 2013
Great results, excellent Doctor
Dr DaSilva was very prompt at my appointments. I felt he always made sure I was able to ask any questions regarding my surgery, I healed up very fast from my initial repair and regained range of motion in record time... I would be very suspicious of any negative reviews on this site if anonymous, He is a skilled surgeon who makes every effort to be available to his surgical patients, and I work in the medical field,

May 13th, 2013
farmer
I think the Dr is wonderful, always seems to have time for you, I have only seen him twice but always been happy, he even remembered I was a farmer.

February 21st, 2013
This gentelman needs to improve his bedside manar because many of my patients are complaining about his behavior, the docotrs need to spend time to answer all the questions instead of writting the patient off.

October 23rd, 2012
Shoulders gone right
I have had two surgeries from Dr. DaSilva,right shoulder and left. I would highly reccommend him.

January 29th, 2012
Wonderful experience. Great doctor.

October 6th, 2011
It started out ok.. until I caught him in his lies.. I would never refer him to anyone... Look elsewhere if considering him for surgery