Dr. Jerome Dasilva Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerome Dasilva?

July 27th, 2014

Fabulous friendly

Dr. DaSilva did a perfect total knee replacement On my 90 year old mama!! Salmon creek hospital is awesome as well! Great follow up with Physical Therapy as well! Highly recommended!

May 3rd, 2014

Long association with doctor

In 2011 I injured my shoulder. I got an MRI and notice I had a small tear in one of the muscles. A cortisone shot was applied and that fixed things very nicely. Then in late 2013 I reinjured the same should. Another MRI was obtained and I had done significant more damage and in a different place. Another shot was administered to see if the body could heal itself again. After some time it was determined that it was not going to heal and actually was getting worse. Surgery was scheduled and I was fixed in less than two weeks. It is healing well with Rebound Therapy and my going to the swimming pool has accelerated that progress.

September 11th, 2013

Great results, excellent Doctor

Dr DaSilva was very prompt at my appointments. I felt he always made sure I was able to ask any questions regarding my surgery, I healed up very fast from my initial repair and regained range of motion in record time... I would be very suspicious of any negative reviews on this site if anonymous, He is a skilled surgeon who makes every effort to be available to his surgical patients, and I work in the medical field,

February 21st, 2013

This gentelman needs to improve his bedside manar because many of my patients are complaining about his behavior, the docotrs need to spend time to answer all the questions instead of writting the patient off.

Doctor's Response

I takes patient concerns seriously. While I can%u2019t comment directly on this particular instance, I strive to be respectful to my patients and always deliver the highest quality of care. If you still have concerns, I encourage you to contact our office at 360-254-6165. Thank you.

SHOW

October 23rd, 2012

Shoulders gone right

I have had two surgeries from Dr. DaSilva,right shoulder and left. I would highly reccommend him.

January 29th, 2012

Wonderful experience. Great doctor.

October 6th, 2011

It started out ok.. until I caught him in his lies.. I would never refer him to anyone... Look elsewhere if considering him for surgery

June 15th, 2017