Dr. Jerome Daly DO Patient Reviews

April 7th, 2015
I've been a patient for 30 plus years. No one is better than Dr. Daley.

February 26th, 2013
Dr. Daly is not a good doctor. We felt rushed whenever we came to see him for an appointment, his hand was always on the door handle. He did not give us a chance to ask questions. His staff are more caring than he is. I liked him as a person, he was nice but I would like my doctor to at least give me his attention for the 15 minutes I'm in his office. I just felt like he had something else on his mind when I was talking with him. I also did not like that he did not follow up with me. He did not request me to come back in to see him when clearly I needed to have regular check ups and bloodwork done. When I was in the hospital for over a week, he didn't do rounds, I don't think he does them. While I am in the hospital I prefer to see my doctor who knows what is going on with me, rather than a hospitalist. I am so glad my family has switched to a new more caring doctor who understands our needs.

January 27th, 2012
Professionalism
Called to make appt. with Daly. Told I could see an associate at certain time and date. Show up and there is no Dr. at that time. what a waste of time and sick day. Got to wonder about things in the office!

October 26th, 2011
Favorite Dr ever!
I have been with Dr Daly for over 20 years. I recommend him to everyone I know! He is extremely educated, sincerely listens to your issues, and from experience, I believe he truly and genuinely cares about every single one of his patients. I have never felt dismissed or overlooked as his patient.

February 28th, 2011
Very friendly, very caring. Genuinely seems interested in his patients and their well being - not just another "number". I would highly recommend Dr. Daly to anyone!

April 29th, 2010
I have been a patient of Dr. Daly's well over 12 years and I have been consistently pleased with his professionalism. For being as young as I am, I have experienced a couple of serious health issues- Dr. Daly and his staff have always taken great care of me. His nurse Donna is awesome! I hope I never have to find another because Dr. Daly would be very difficult to replace.

December 8th, 2009
Dr. Daly never makes us feel like he is in a hurry to get to the next patient. He always takes the time to explain everything. If he feels someone needs a specialist, he doesn't hesitate to suggest that option.

October 9th, 2009
Dr. Daly has been my family's Dr. for almost 13 years now. My wife and daughters are so comfortable with him, we drive in from NW IN because he always takes the time to listen. Wait times are usually pretty short and the entire staff is extremely friendly.

June 16th, 2008
A wonderful Doctor
Dr. Daly has ALWAYS been there for us when we needed him. He is a kind and most caring Physician who puts his patients and their well being first. How many Doctors would take the time out of their busy day to call a patient personally with results of tests when they know they're worried? Most would just have office staff do it...not Dr. Daly! He has been a Godsend and is definitely in the right profession to spend his time here on Earth.