A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Decker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Decker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Decker graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Decker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Decker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jerome Decker practice?
- Dr. Jerome Decker has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Decker practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Flemington, NJ.
See Flemington Surgeons and Flemington Orthopedic Surgeons.