A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Dickman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Dickman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickman
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dickman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Dickman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Dickman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Ivan Dickman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome I. Dickman practice?
- Dr. Jerome Dickman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Dickman practices Otolaryngology near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Otolaryngologists.