Dr. Jerome Dilling Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerome Dilling Jr?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 5th, 2012

Great Doctor

He had my son's life in his hands. I was impressed from day 1, even though the wait in the waiting room was 15-20 minutes I was impressed with his explaining and making sure that we understood the issues. Very good bedside manner and genuinely concerned about my son. While my son was in surgery, they would keep us updated about every hour or 1 1/2 hours which was comforting!! He was good about making rounds, he came in sometimes 2 times a day. I am thankful that God put him in our lives at the time that he did. I would highly recommend Dr. Dilling!!

September 29th, 2015