A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Eaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Eaton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Eaton, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Eaton graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Eaton has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Patrick Eaton MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. J P. Eaton practice?
- Dr. J Eaton has 3 office locations.
Dr. J Eaton practices Surgery near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and North Richland Hills, TX.
See Bedford Surgeons.