Dr. Jerome Eisman Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jerome Eisman?

November 25th, 2013

This doctor does have a bad temper.

I went to Dr. Eisman for several years. I even took my mother to him. He was always professional. About 15 years ago I called to have a prescription renewed. He got on the phone and began to say the most insulting and abusive things to me - bringing up a personal problem my husband had which didn't even involve me. I sat there on the phone in total shock. I have lived with this horrible memory - and now I read a review that is so similar to my experience. To anyone out there thinking of going to this man - don't! He may know his medicine but he can't be trusted to treat you with respect. Beware.

June 16th, 2012

I called to have a prescription renewed and Dr. Eisman got on the phone. I guess he was having a bad day because he unleashed his anger on me yelling and insulting me about somethin personal I had told him. I was completely shocked and couldn't say a word. In the end he renewed the prescription, but I never made another appointment with him. He has a terrible temper!

June 11th, 2014