A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Fairchild:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Fairchild is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Fairchild, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairchild graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fairchild has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Paul Fairchild MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome P. Fairchild practice?
- Dr. Jerome Fairchild has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Fairchild practices Dermatology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Dermatologists.