3.0

Exceptional Doctor show details Exceptional Doctor
by John on May 29th, 2014

My family Physician referred me to Dr Fairchild. I trust my Doctor so I guess it was safe to trust the doctors that he would refer me to if it were necessary. I'm very happy that I did trust my doctor. Dr Fairchild has a very friendly staff working for him and guided me through all the new patient paperwork. Made me feel right at home. I was very anxious about my problem fearing the worst. Dr Fairchild was very relaxed and confident in his approach to me and that went a long way in calming my fears. It was a relief to here him say "it's benign." He noticed a few other problems after the exam and addressed them with me to my satisfaction. He was very patient with me and that's important.

Sep 9th, 2013

The rudest physician that I've ever seen. Went in for some cosmetic mole removal and he said "I don't feel the need to remove those, so I won't" and then he just walked out the room. It was a horrible experience.

patient show details patient
by gale on May 14th, 2013

Dr Fairchild is garbage everything he told me I found on Google I just spent $75 to hear what I already knew. He gave me two minutes of attention and then put film in like techniques on me to push me towards getting his prescription.

May 29th, 2012

I was looking for a qualified, straightforward, and plain-speaking dermatologist who was interested in my physical well-being. Dr. Fairchild questioned, listened, and treated my problem. Highly recommend to the serious patient.

Awful! show details Awful!
by Ms. Johnson on Jan 7th, 2011

Dr. Fairchild scolded me the entire time I was in his office. All I needed was a minor fix with my acne. I did not appreciate the way he spoke to me and talked down upon me. I would never recommend him to a friend or loved one. I will also never return to his office.

by Sally on Mar 29th, 2010

My office at Dr. Fairchild's went exceptionally well. I had been to 2 other dermatologists and they were not able to diagnose the problem. He was matter of fact, but very knowledgeable. I was not looking for a best friend, but for someone to help me with my medical problem. His staff was very organized and handled my insurance just fine. I did not wait but a few minutes after completing all the paperwork for my chart. They were all very nice and professional.