A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Frankel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frankel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Frankel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frankel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Frankel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerome Frankel practice?
- Dr. Jerome Frankel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Frankel practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Primary Care Doctors and Detroit Geriatric Doctors.