A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Frankel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Frankel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frankel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 22 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerome H. Frankel practice?
Dr. Jerome Frankel practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians, Detroit General Practitioners, Detroit Internists, and Detroit Geriatric Doctors.