A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Frankel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frankel
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Frankel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frankel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Frankel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerome Frankel practice?
- Dr. Jerome Frankel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Frankel practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians and Detroit Geriatric Doctors.