A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Franz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Franz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Franz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Franz graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Franz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Alvin Franz MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerome A. Franz practice?
- Dr. Jerome Franz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Franz practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.