A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Friedland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Friedland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedland
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedland Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Foot
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedland graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Friedland has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome R Friedland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerome R. Friedland practice?
- Dr. Jerome Friedland has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Friedland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reseda, CA.
See Reseda Orthopedic Surgeons.