A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Friedland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Friedland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Foot
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedland graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Friedland has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome R Friedland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerome R. Friedland practice?
- Dr. Jerome Friedland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Friedland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reseda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake Village, CA and Woodland Hills, CA.
See Reseda Orthopedic Surgeons.