Dr. Jerome Smith Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Jerome Smith?

Extremely Sketchy

Posted on April 25th, 2015

The ladies at the front desk are extremely rude and judgemental. Dr. Smith handed me a script for OxyContin after only speaking for 5 minutes. I called the office to tell them the pills weren't helping and I was informed to take 2 and try to sleep. I did and when I called the office and told them 2 worked better than 1 the front desk lady told me I broke the contract!!! Even though I had called and spoken with someone prior to taking 2!!! They did the exact same thing to another girl I met through a support group. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere so you don't have a bad note in your file forever! Also, there were spelling errors on signs in the waiting room. The whole place was very unprofessional.

Very unprofessional

Posted on November 2nd, 2012

Dr. does not return phone calls, office closes for an hour each day for entire staff to leave for lunch. Dr. Does not take emergency calls.Dr does not return paper work for insurance.

P. H. Mason M.S.

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

Dr. Smith is very knowledgable and was extremely thorough when examining me and ordering tests to make sure I was properly diagnosed and treated for any condition that may be lurking. Dr. Smith spent plenty of time with me and still does on follow up visits making sure I understand treatment goals and understand fully what his suggestions and concerns are.

PAIN KILLERS!!!

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

I was given Dr.Smith,as my dr,after a major car accident.I never knew what narcotic meds where,seriously.Well,affter 6long yrs of increasing them,I was given an obscene amount.I wish I would have been warned before they gave them to me.He also needs to recognize addiction/withdrawals.I would ask him to send me for 2nd opinions/referrels.I just pray he reads this&remembers in the past how easily narcotics were to get.Did I need them??100%yes.BUT he needs to recognize&moniter before handing out a script.Dr.Smith...if your reading this,I almost lost my life to pain meds&I just want you to really see why they are there.I am not blaming you for my abusing them,I just hold you accountable for not warning&monoriting me.I am 1yr&2mnths,totally narcotic meds clean:)Just thought YOU hade the right to know.

Posted on October 15th, 2009

Dr. Smith has been my PCP for quite a few years now. He is very compassonate,has very good bedside manners. I trust is diagnoses and treatment options. My only dislike is the waiting time. I feel my time is valuable also, 15 -20 minutes should be the longest a person needs to wait to be seen. I feel the receptionist overbook his schedule.

Dr. Smith is an excellent doctor

Posted on October 9th, 2009

Dr. Smith has been a my primary care physician for about 2 years now and I would very pleased with his care. He is more compassionate and dedicated than any other doctor I've been to. He really listens to my concerns, he's very knowledgeable. He helped me in so many ways that I just can't thank him enough. I will always come to Dr. Smith.

Posted on August 18th, 2009

Mine and my family's experience with Dr. Jerome Smith was through a facility located in Hanover County. He does not correspond with the family nor the patient. He never seem to have time or courtesy to even stop and acknowledge family members after being tracked down within the facility. Never gets back with family about any concerns they may have. Very poor bedside manner.

Posted on March 12th, 2017