A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Garden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Garden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Garden, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garden graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Garden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Mark Garden MD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome M. Garden practice?
- Dr. Jerome Garden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Garden practices Dermatology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Dermatologists.